My Blog List

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Wow! I've been gone for a long time, but I'm back and ready to start blogging again! Just had to take a break for a while ~ you know how it goes, life gets in the way sometimes! I've been crafting a LOT during the past 6 months ~ I just haven't been blogging. I have lots to share that I've finished, so I'll try to share a little at a time.

Here is a card I'm submitting to the All That Scraps DT call. Isn't she cute? I just love her little hat, and I DO like this color combination! The image and the dies used to make the sunflowers are C.C. Designs products, which you can purchase at All That Scraps. I've used a Spellbinders die to create the frame, and the bow was made on my Bow Easy. I added Studio G glitter glue to the sunflower centers to make them sparkle! The button is from my stash, and the DP's are My Mind's Eye. Edges have been inked with Chesnut Roan chalk ink. Everything is attached to a kraft base.

Hope you're enjoying this HOT, HOT, HOT weather! I really don't like it at all, so I've pretty much stayed inside in the air conditioning! Unfortunately, there doesn't appear to be a break in this heat any time soon!

Hope you're having a wonderful 4th of July!!

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card Betsy! Thank you so much for playing along with All That Scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo she is great
    succes with the DTcall and thanks for playing with ATS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Sweet! Thank You for joining us at All That Scraps and Good Luck.
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete