My Blog List

Friday, December 9, 2011

December 9,2011

Long time, no post!  LOL!!  I've been busy with work and trying to get my Christmas shopping done and card finished up.  Just a couple more cards to go and I'll be ready to pop them all in the mail!

Here's a Christmas card I made.  Hope you like it!



This is my first attempt at using my new Imagine!  I love how you can coordinate the colors of all of your cuts so easily!  I made this card using the Snow Angel and Winter Woodland cartridges, some baker's twine, a few red gems, some white ink and a snowflake stamp, and some Stickles.

See my Christmas cactus blooming on the left side of the pictures?  It had tons of blooms this year!  I put it outside in a shaded area all summer, never watered it (just let Mother Nature take care of that), and brought it in before the first frost.  I did the same thing last year, and got tons of blooms then, too.

Back later with a post of another card I made!




No comments:

Post a Comment