My Blog List

Thursday, May 26, 2011

May 26, 2011

Gosh, it's been a long time since I posted!  I've been busy making cards, and I just haven't taken the time to take pictures and upload them.

I've colored all but one of my cards with Prismacolors and gamsol.  I've tried to use a variety of embellishments, attempted machine-stitching for the first time ever, and used a variety of different stamps.  It seems like it takes me forever to get an idea right in my head before I attempt to create a card!  I color almost every day, but then the images all sit waiting for me to figure out exactly how I want the card to look.  Right now I have 4 more images waiting to go on a card!

Thanks for taking a look at what I've been working on!

Graduation card for a former student ~ I used a Die-namics die for this one.




Gilli





                                                                         Another Gilli




Inky Impressions stamp





I used a digital stamp for this one.


I used another digital stamp for this card.



I made this card with my new Cricut Expression 2 and the Florals Embelllished cartridge.

I also made this with the Cricut E2 ~ I forget which cartridge I used (maybe Nate's ABC's???).



3 comments:

  1. Oh my, I love all these cards! They are all beautiful! You've been busy. Great choice of stamps and colors:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What FABULOUS cards!
    I'm so glad you've been enjoying the DVD! Thanks for popping by to let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been busy making these cards, and all are beautiful!! I esp. luv your first card; Luv All Details includ.envelope & inside of the card! :-) btw, thank you for your luvly comment on my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete